Do you have a home or condo to sell and would like to sell it for FREE?
I offer a move-up program where I will list your home free of my listing side commission if you simply use my free service to purchase your next home!!!
Traditional Listing Fees and How It Works
Although everything in real estate is negotiable we will use 6% in this example. A traditional listing fee works as so... An Agent/Realtor charges a homeowner a 6% commission, the agent could then sell the listing to his/her own clients and receive the full commission.
Most often an Agent looks towards the thousands of San Antonio Realtors to help sell the property quickly, this is done by entering the home in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system. Once listed in the MLS system a commission is then offered to a cooperating Agent (Buyers Agent), most often the commission is split 3% - 3% ( although everything is negotiable).
Now that we have an idea of how the fees are paid and or split, let's see how it differs with Realty United listing your home for a 0% commission on our end ... SIMPLY PUT, when I list a home for sale for example $600,000, my listing fee is ZERO, I then offer a Buyers Agent a full 3% commission totaling $18,000 plus my ZERO Commission Fee = $18,000 to sell your home...Saving you $18,000.
What will I receive at this ZERO % fee?
- In-Home Consultation
- CMA - Comparative Market Analysis Report
- Seller Net Sheet
- MLS - Multiple Listing Service
- Internet Marketing ( Home will appear in REALTOR.com, SABOR.com, Homes.com, Trulia.com Zillow.com and much more )
- Professional Photography of Your Home
- Electronic Supra Lock Box
- For Sale Sign Placed on Property
- Display Box
- Social Media
- Appointment Scheduling ( Showingtime )
- Showing Agents Feedback
- Forms and Contracts
- Contract Negotiations
- Handling of All Paperwork
- Full Representation
* These Rates Do Not Include The Buyer's Agent Commission * This is an exclusive offer from Peter Jude DiBenedetto Broker/Owner of Realty United and does not apply to the company as a whole or any of its Realtors/Agents. Open houses, accompanied showings and advertising is available at an additional cost.
Don't Plan On Buying Another Home?
I would still like to help you with my FLAT FEE Commissions... Homes I market with a sales price of:
- $200,000 - $400,000 I charge a flat fee of $4,500*
- $401,000 - $600,000 I charge a flat fee of $7,500*
- $601,000 - $800,000 I charge a flat fee of $10,500*
- $801,000 and up I charge a flat fee of $15,500*
The only discount is in the commission I charge and not in my service, you will receive full representation throughout the transaction. You get the same extreme service without the big commission.
In today's housing market, it's more important than ever to price your home right. We know how to price your property to make sure it sells. If you're thinking about selling your home, know the value is the first step, please see the Home Evaluation Page for a free Comparative Market Analysis Report.